Kymen Lukko, commercial and school building
- Investor/owner: Atlas Invest Oy
- Architect: Edifica Oy, Jussi Mikkonen
Kymen Lukko was built in 1936 as the headquarters for Kymenlaakso Conservation District. The building was designed by Bertel Liljeqvist. He has also designed churches in Valkeala and Kuusankoski, for example.
The building (abt 4,000 m2) is owned by Atlas-Invest company. Currently, the building houses Kiipula College and a café. New rental premises will be completed in connection with the renovation.
We delivered custom-made cassettes made of Cor-Ten® 600 steel with supporting structures.