Please read carefully these guidelines and terms before using Ruukki’s trademarks.
Brand name Ruukki, tagline "Building your tomorrow" and Ruukki’s product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Rautaruukki Corporation or its subsidiaries (hereinafter referred as Ruukki). Ruukki's trademarks are intellectual property and seen as important and valuable assets of the corporation.
Please consider carefully the following guidelines for the right usage of Ruukki's trademarks. These guidelines apply to Ruukki’s employees, customers, licensees and other third parties, who are using Ruukki’s trademarks.
Guidelines for the usage of Ruukki's logo product names
You may refer to Ruukki and its products and services by their associated trademarks, so long as such references are truthful, fair, and not misleading, and comply with these Guidelines, which may be modified by Ruukki from time to time in Ruukki's sole discretion. Ruukki’s product names or Ruukki logo should never be connected to other product names, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names. You should also not adopt marks or logos that are confusingly similar to Ruukki's marks and logos.
The use of Ruukki logo
Ruukki has limited the use of Ruukki logo to certain partners only, to which Ruukki has granted a license or given a written permission. If you are a licensee of the Ruukki logo, please follow the guidelines provided to you pursuant to your license agreement.
If you are not a licensee of Ruukki logo, you may use name Ruukki in a text, when referring to the origin of the products. Please note that trademark symbols ® and ™ should never be used with the name Ruukki, when talking of Ruukki as a company.
If you are interested in obtaining a license to use Ruukki logo, please contact your local sales team.
The use of Ruukki’s product names
Following rules apply to Ruukki’s product names that are trademarks or registered trademarks.
- Trademark symbols ® or ™ should be used with Ruukki’s product names depending on whether the mark is registered or applied in the region where the mark is used. Please contact your local sales person or Ruukki’s IPR team to ensure which symbol you should use.
- Do not conjugate or pluralise a trademark (i.e. Puralo, Purala) or make it possessive.
- Type trademarks always in Latin letters. Do not combine trademarks with any other trademarks or names.
- If possible, the following copyright clause should be added to marketing material: “Ruukki, Rautaruukki and Ruukki’s product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of Rautaruukki Corporation.”
- Do not add Ruukki’s trademarks on products by printing or any other way.
Old brand and company names
Ruukki’s old brand names such as Rannila and Gasell are trademarks or registered trademarks of Ruukki in Finland and in other countries. However, these names should no longer be used when referring to Ruukki, its subsidiaries or products.