Building Information Modelling (BIM)
We use BIM when managing our construction projects. It is used throughout the project development design and production to installation in an exceptionally sophisticated and practical manner. It provides our customers with high quality, cost efficiency and a good end result due to an accurate and fast 4D modelling environment. The model includes data that simulates the construction virtually. Each component in the model is tagged with its design or production readiness in six phases - from design input to completed installation.
The plans can be shared with contractors and engineers. SCIA Engineer software is used for accurate and optimal design of structures in 4D space.
Key benefits of BIM to our customers:
- Improved safety by planning and simulation of the site execution in the model
- Visualisation of design ideas and changes to find the optimal solutions
- Careful planning in advance to reduce interference and to ensure smooth progress at the construction site
- Transparent project follow-up and better communication
- Up-to-date project status
- Project completed on time and on budget.
We transferred our design data to our automatic saw and drilling line in 1996. In 2001, we integrated our 3D modelling with our ERP system SAP. We are continuously developing our BIM usage through the project lifecycle.