Define the character of your facade
A facade that completes your vision, has a character of its own and generates energy. Define the character of your facade with Ruukki® Design Palette:
- Shapes: use Liberta rainscreen panels, cladding lamellas or design profiles to express rhythm and flow.
- Materials: such as steel, aluminium, Cor-Ten, and glass which stand the test of time. Read more about our wide range of materials here.
- Colours: high quality and extensive variety, with the power of expression. See our colour-coated materials here.
Ruukki at your service
Whether you are an investor, architect, engineer, contractor, builder or installer, we are at your service to inspire, contribute, guide and support you in your project. Our support includes:
- Facilitating: design work with BIM tools and design guides when developing ideas and turning a vision into a design project.
- Sustainable: products with warranties: quality guaranteed, from raw material production to end product and life cycle. Our products can also be recycled and reused and used as raw material for new steel or other products.
- Fast and easy installation: carefully considered details, clear guides, and perfectly fitting products.
- Supporting services: from design to project management and installation. Use our strong local presence, years of experience and extensive partner network.
Experience the shape and its details on the finished facade surface. Visualise the materials and colours in different lighting, and from various perspectives, with the Ruukki Design Palette Visualiser